In 2021, the company's specialists began the following works under the projects:
• implementing electrical installation and commissioning works at the "Arctic LNG 2" project at the Gydan Peninsula site, and as part of the integration of topside modules at the GBS at the site of "NOVATEK-Murmansk" plant, where NOVARCTIK SNC is acting as the requestor of our works;
• provision of services and implementation of works for complex technical operation (including the buildings and structures, as well as adjacent territories within the boundaries of the operated facilities, utility networks and systems), ensuring the safety and maintenance of the facilities (buildings and structures, equipment, utility networks and systems) of heat-gas-water-cold supply and sanitation, as well as fire-fighting systems, ventilation and air conditioning systems of the Amur Gas Processing Plant, where "NIPIGAS" JSC is acting as the Customer;
• performing pre-commissioning and commissioning of automation systems, I&C and fire and security alarm systems at the Yarakta OGCF, UKPG-2 for the Irkutsk Oil Company;
• implementation of service works for the repair of process equipment and works within the framework of shutdown repairs at "Sibur-Khimprom" JSC;
• provision of automation servicing and technical maintenance, technical repairs of fire and security alarm systems, fire extinguishing systems, public address and general alarm systems, as well as metrological support at the Yuzhno-Priobskiy GPP;
• implementation of construction and installation works at the Markovskoye oil and gas condensate field in the Irkutsk region as requested by "INK" LLC;
• implementation of mechanical installation and welding works at the facilities for production of polyethylene, polypropylene, pyrolysis, butadiene and offsite facilities in 2021-2023, where "Zapsibneftekhim" is acting as the Customer;
• implementation of construction works for the facility of "OSCC. Power substation SS-150 kV Kulonga" for "NOVATEK-Murmansk" LLC.
Also, in 2021, a team of auditors from "DQS" LLC conducted an IMS inspection audit in our company. The results of the audit confirmed that "SNEMA-SERVIS" LLC successfully maintains the quality system in accordance with the requirements of international standards. Moreover, the auditors made a positive note on the project for virtual testing of personnel, which allows to assess their current competence on various issues and take prompt measures in case the knowledge of the tested personnel is insufficient, as well as on the established and mastered release of a USB Hart communicator.